Custom website redesigns
made by an award-winning
Improve your website’s sales, conversion rates, and ROI
with a redesigned responsive site.
Why website redesign?
A site redesign is perfect for
companies whose existing website is:
- Not engaging their buyer personas
- Not attracting top talent
- Not fully communicating the value of their products or services
- Not serving as a lead generation driver
- Not performing well on mobile devices
- Not meeting key performance indicators such as conversions
- Full of poor UX design for a suboptimal customer experience
- Not connecting with their target audiences
- Not optimized for search engines
What is a web redesign service?
A website redesign is…
- A way to revamp your most important digital asset
- Necessary when doing a brand refresh
- A way to achieve a more professional impression
- Critical for aligning with current user experience (UX) expectations
We redesign websites for
clients in any industry
Website redesign by platform
Content management systems
See website redesign samples
We would be happy to walk you through our platform
Book a free consultation
and share design samples with you.
Count on experienced creatives for your website revamp.
Benefit from a website redesign process that leaves you with results you love.
Get peace of mind with predictable website redesign costs.
100% original work
Our designers don’t use templates, and every redesign is unique.
Unlimited brand profiles
Order web design services for all your clients.
How it works? (step-by-step)
Submit your request
Share your redesign expectations for the first page.
Review your design
Check out the results to see if you want to request a revision.
Return for more
Continue ordering more pages for your website redesign project and more!
Convert more visitors with
professional web redesign services
- Website revamping gives you an aesthetic that better aligns with your target audience, strengthening customer relationships.
- Use a website redesign package to improve UX and keep visitors on your site for longer.
Transparent web redesign process
- Message your graphic designer directly anytime.
- Know when to expect your redesign: each page takes from 1 to 2 business days.
- Request website redesign examples before getting started.
- Change designers, ask for revisions, and more.
Mobile-friendly redesign that differentiates
you in a competitive marketplace
- The mobile share of organic search keeps growing.
- With a mobile-friendly, SEO-optimized website design, nothing can stop your brand!
Visual elements that work together
- Make every inch of your mobile design count with pro redesign services.
- Get more traction with a cohesive aesthetic and user-friendly layout.
Directing users’ behaviour
- Epiic designers can improve your website’s navigation as part of your redesign strategy.
- They’ll create a seamless flow from site landing to conversion point.
Professional website redesign to meet
the demands of your growing company
- Whether you have an ecommerce website or a service-based business, your website needs to keep evolving to fit your market.
- A cleaner, fresher look makes your site more memorable and trustworthy.
Increased brand trust
- With a user-friendly redesign, visitors will favour your site—and your business.
- Because it’s easier to navigate on any device, they’ll come back for more.
Stronger customer relationships
- A good redesign will put your unique value on display.
- With faster load times and a professional look, customers know you’re willing to go the extra mile for them.
Get a design plan that fits your budget for one simple flat fee.
See what our clients think
First of all - great quality. I tried a few design services and epiic is by far the best. Good designers, senior designer oversight. On top, prompt replies, great communication and fair pricing.
Using a service like this has saved us time and money. It’s basic math; you can hire a person to design for you, pay salary, benefits, etc. Or you can hire an army of people to make designs for you, when you need them, for a fraction of the cost.
Very easy to use as YOU source and appoint the designer and I don’t need to review many resumes from people that are just not experienced enough.
Grant W Gooley
Wow, I thought the design service was A+. I did provide a very straightforward brief, with not alot of room for error, however they nailed it.
From social graphics to a recipe book, the Epiic team are quality folks! They provide excellent customer support and they're extremely timely with the designs. They do a great job of delivering on projects within the timeframe allotted.
I couldn't be happier with the quality. I had no idea what to expect and was a bit apprehensive at first, but I am glad I did it. I will be using this service for my future designs fo Sure!
Slick operating system and very good customer service. Not to mention, a very good product at the end. Love it !!
I originally engaged epiic to do a simple refresh of a company overview presentation. WOW - The designer knocked it out of the park and responded with multiple variations of the deck in less than 24 hours.
My team has been great to work with. The designs are great and the platform is very user friendly! Quick turnaround and each design is executed to exceed my expectations!
- Unlimited design requests
- 1 business day turnaround
- 30-day money back guarantee
You may still have some questions,
so here’s the FAQ:
- What is a website redesign?
- A website redesign is the process of revising and modernizing all elements of your current website: its look, structure, content, navigation, and code in order to enhance user experience, engage more with your target audience, and convert more visitors.
- Why do I need a website redesign?
- It might be time to offer your visitors a new website because the content or interface is outdated. Or, maybe the design is not responsive enough, or the website is too slow.
Also, if you’re rebranding and changing the assets of your brand, you’ll need a website redesign strategy. For example, a new logo or colour palette might not fit into the current website design, so you’ll need an updated website to present a cohesive look and feel.
You should also consider redesigning your website to improve the user journey or if you want better search engine rankings and a more impactful online presence. All of these benefits can lead to higher revenue and better engagement.
- Why a website redesign instead of a website refresh?
- A website redesign is a complete design overhaul where the layout and navigation change as well as the aesthetics. A refresh, on the other hand, is solely focused on the visual appearance—the look and feel of your website will change but the structure and user experience will, for the most part, remain the same.
- How long does it take to redesign a website with Epiic?
- How long the project will take depends on the number of website pages as well as how complex the design is for each page. Once the style is approved, we submit the design for one web page a day, on average. A landing page or other more design-intensive pages may take one or two business days.
- What should I include in the brief?
- Please make sure your brief includes the following information: the website map, the updated copy, the reference style that you are looking for, and any other key details that might matter. We recommend having a separate project for each website page.
We can start by approving the wireframe first or the design style.
- What format of files will I get?
- We do website projects in Figma as it is the most developer-friendly tool.
- Do you do the coding?
- We don’t do the coding.
- Can the designers use website builders?
- Yes, they can. If you’re using a website builder, let your designer know which one you’re using for your site. Keep in mind: builders have their limitations so a designer should know upfront which one you need.
- What is a wireframe and do I need it?
- A wireframe provides an overview of a page's interface, structure, layout, information architecture, functionality, and user flow. Wireframes are a perfect start. After the layout approach is approved, the designer can switch to styling, colour, and graphics.
- How many variations can I get before we approve the new style of the website?
- If we start with approving the design first (not the wireframe), we will offer one or two design styles for the first three to four screens in the first submission. Please feel free to share your feedback on the approach offered. If we are on the same page, we move on to the design for the first web page and then continue on from there. If not, we revise the design approach until you are 100% happy with it.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.