Elevate your online store with a dedicated e-commerce assistant
What is the role of an e-commerce assistant?
An e-commerce assistant is there to help you manage and optimize your online storefront. They carry out a wide range of tasks, from product listing management and customer service support to order processing and website maintenance. And, they can do such tasks and more at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time, in-house ecommerce manager.
This creates a significant opportunity for you to better allocate your resources and focus on growing your business.
What our e-commerce assistants can help you with:
- Uploading new products to the website
- Writing or editing product descriptions
- Managing product images, ensuring they are of high quality
- Setting and updating prices
- Managing product variants like size, color, etc.
- Monitoring inventory levels
- Overseeing order fulfillment and ensuring timely delivery
- Managing returns and exchanges
- Handling customer inquiries related to orders
- Answering customer emails or chat inquiries
- Assisting customers with issues related to products, deliveries, or payments
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns
- Managing or posting on social media platforms
- Assisting with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization (SEO)
- Updating website banners or promotional materials
Data entry and management
- Keeping databases updated, whether it’s customer data, product data, or order data
- Analyzing sales data to report trends, bestsellers, or areas of improvement
- Ensuring all website content is up to date
- Checking for broken links or website errors
- Assisting with basic website design or layout adjustments
Supplier and inventory management
- Liaising with suppliers or manufacturers
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Monitoring and updating inventory levels
- Monitoring competitors for pricing, product offerings, and marketing tactics
- Researching new product opportunities or market trends
- Monitoring and responding to product reviews
- Encouraging satisfied customers to leave positive reviews
- Assisting with bookkeeping or invoicing
- Monitoring and managing expenses related to e-commerce operations
- Assisting with website technical issues
- Coordinating with website hosting or platform providers for technical matters
- Assisting in creating blog posts or content related to products
- Creating or sourcing graphics for promotions
Discover the step-by-step hiring process for
How it works
e-commerce assistants and unlock the potential of your business
Our e-commerce assistants work with:
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.