Boost your sales performance with a dedicated sales assistant
Unveiling the role:
What is a sales assistant?
A sales assistant is your tactical ally in driving sales. They are skilled at lead management, customer relations, sales tracking, data analysis, and more.
A sales assistant not only streamlines your sales operations but also helps your business save money. Our remote assistants can take on most sales tasks at one-third the cost of an in-house sales representative. This cost-effectiveness frees up more resources, paving the way for broader business expansion.
What our sales assistants help with:
Identifying potential customers using different methods like:
- Web research
- Social media prospecting
- Leveraging marketing campaigns
Customer relationship management (CRM)
Maintaining and updating customer data in your customer relationship management (CRM) system. This could include:
- Contact information
- Sales activities
- Crafting and sending sales emails to potential customers
- Monitoring responses
- Reporting on engagement metrics
- Reaching out to potential leads to answer questions, provide information, and keep the conversation moving forward (via email or phone calls).
- Coordinating meetings between potential customers and sales reps
- Handling any changes or cancellations
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals, and quotes
- Tracking sales metrics
- Producing sales reports
- Providing insights based on data
- Researching and monitoring industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to inform sales strategies
- Assisting with post-sales support
- Handling inquiries or complaints
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Answering chats/phone calls
Sales training assistance
- Organizing training materials
- Coordinating schedules for training sessions
- Assisting with onboarding of new sales team members
Discover the step-by-step hiring process for sales assistants
How it works
and unlock your business’s potential
Our sales assistants work with:
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.